Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tattoo-oo-oo-OWWWWwww!!!



I got my first one six days ago. And my second this afternoon.

Let's be honest. Tattoos hurt like hell. It is not like being scratched. It is not like bees stinging you. And the sick and twisted person who thinks it's like a tickle is flat out demented. It is like little tiny scalpels slicing across your skin over and over repeatedly in the same place. Granted... sometimes you don't feel it at all. Sometimes you feel it a bit. But then there are the times where it is excruciatingly painful.


In order to stand the pain, I had to relax all the muscles in my body and hum a song. This somehow pulled me out and away from the pain of the tattoo. It focused me. But I can't lie. It hurts like a bitch.


I wonder what my next one will be.


No comments: