Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Getting There

Well, a little over a month until I'm 30. I just paid off one of my credit cards. I've organized my life. I've got a clean car, an organized house, a clean garage. I've created Mailbox Mondays. The day I check the mailbox and write all the bills. I've been outside on my bike and climbing and running and yoga-ing. I'm getting better. Am I there yet? No. One more credit card to pay off and my procrastinating ways of never returning phone calls to deal with. I need to get to my Later List. These are all things I do when I feel like I have the time. Things on this list include learning new songs on the guitar and making doctor and dentist appointments. Starting to eat healthy again. Who puts THAT on a list? Great, huh? What kind of an adult AM I anyway? A quasi-responsible adult who really just has lots of fun all the time. That's not so bad, right?

But I'm getting to the point that my life is nearly as Simple As It Should Be. That's a breath of fresh air. I have almost achieved the title of my blog. That sounds like a really weird goal. All it takes is a little planning, a little sushi, and a little sunshine. Ha!!!

No comments: